Orange Immigration Law Office                Anaheim, Orange County, California 714-627-2475       Wolf W. Kaufmann,  Immigration Attorney                                 email:

Visa, Green Card, waivers and other solutions

You want to live in the United States because a family member is an American citizen or a permanent resident

In these cases you will have to qualify for family based permanent residence. We will assist you with the extensive documentation that is necessary to obtain a green card and will address all problems. To learn more about family immigration, please follow the link.

You want to work or invest in the United States or you are an employer in the US

We will gladly assist you to obtain either an employment based green card or a temporary work visa. We will work closely with you and your future employer. If you want to invest in the United States or come to the country as a treaty trader, we have the solutions for you. To learn more about the various possibilities, please follow the links.

Your visa has been denied or you have been turned away at an airport or border

The immigration law lists quite a number of factors that can make a traveler “inadmissible” to the United States. Among them are a criminal record, health reasons, former immigration violations, and security reasons. Non-immigrants also have to show that they have no intend to immigrate to the U.S. If you have reason to believe that you may be inadmissible, you should contact us before you apply for a visa or travel to the U.S. so we can find a solution. Often we can obtain a waiver or other relief.

Your Green Card could be taken away because you “abandoned” your residence

Many holders of “Green Cards” don’t seem to know that they have been granted the card only on the condition that they actually have a domicile in the U.S. Having a domicile means that the major focus of your life, such as work, residence, etc. needs to be in the U.S.

If you spend a long time abroad or travel more than usual you might have your “Green Card” lifted. Normal trips for vacation or business are no problem, but if you need to be abroad for more than 6 months or more than a few times a year, you should obtain a consultation. In certain cases permission for longer absences can be granted.

We can advise you how to keep your green card or how to regain your status.

In all these situations we will work with you to find a solution.

Contact us now.

The contents of this website may constitute advertising of legal services. We do exclude any warranty for the correctness of the information posted here. Users of this website will not enter an attorney - client relationship with the Law Offices of Wolf W. Kaufmann unless a written client agreement is signed by both parties.

© 2012 Orange Immigration - Law Offices of Wolf W. Kaufmann. All rights reserved