Wolf W. Kaufmann

Immigration Attorney in Orange County    (714) 627-2475

Anaheim, Southern California                   email: info@orangeimmigration.com

Solutions for immigration problems within the United States

Defending against deportation

Your options in defending against deportation you will find on the next page

Undocumented presence, overstay or criminal convictions:

If you have entered the U.S. without being inspected, that is without papers, there may be some options for you to gain legal status as a permanent resident or a temporary resident. We discuss these options on the next page.

If you have criminal convictions in California, we might be able to help you solve immigration problems based on these convictions by filing for post-conviction relief.  

Other issues: Change of status, extension of status, marriage, divorce, domestic abuse

If you need to change your immigration status, for example from student to employee, or to extend the time you are authorized to stay, we can help you with all necessary documentation and applications. We can counsel you and your employer in difficult employment-visa issues.

If you plan to marry an US citizen or green card holder in the United States, we will assist you with the adjustment of status and any problems that might occur.

If you currently have a conditional green card and are planning a divorce, we can assist you with the difficult issues of removal of the conditions.

Foreign spouses living in the U.S. do not need to become victims of domestic abuse or violence. If you are a victim, you can still apply for a green card, even if your abusive spouse does not want to assist you. We will help you with the application procedure for victims of domestic violence and abuse.

Contact us now